The Thirties. The Arts in Italy beyond fascism
September 22th, 2012 - January 27th, 2013
In Palazzo Strozzi in Florence, an exhibition that runs through the fascist era and especially in the thirties, a time marked by violent conflicts and tensions, will take from September 22th 2012 to January 27th 2013.
Best Western Grand Hotel Adriatico will celebrate this event with unmissable offer:
- A double room for two nights
- American Buffet Breakfast
- Free admission for 2 persons at the exhibition "The Thirties” - The Arts in Italy beyond fascism
- Passport to Thirities in Tuscany, a kind of real course that engages visitors of the exhibition in an ideal tour of Palazzo Strozzi to Tuscany places related to the exhibition.
- 169.00 euro per person for two nights from September 22nd to November 6th
- 99.00 euro per person for two nights from November 6th, 2012 to January 27th, 2013
Terms and conditions
This offer is subjected to a limited availability and is not combinable with any other offers. It is bookable only through the websites: www.hoteladriatico.it, www.arshotels.it or contacting the Best Western Grand Hotel Adriatico or Ars Hotels Booking dept. directly. The ticket of exhibition is possible if requested 7 days before arrival. VAT 10% is included as all the above mentioned services. LOCAL TAXES EXCLUDED (4 euro per person, per night, payable locally).Cancellation without penalty within 7 days before the date of arrival